The Arthro Taskforce is the terrorist organisation behind SOTF. It was founded in early 2003 by Victor Danya. Only a few members of the Arthro Taskforce, as the terrorists working under Danya are known, have been revealed. Many more exist. The names of some current and former AT members are listed below.
Active Members Edit
Tracen Danya (since 2012): Tracen is the son of terrorist Victor Danya. Following his father's death he took over the position of announcing the deaths. He is well-liked among the terrorists in comparison to his father, who had been cruel to some subordinates. He has served in the military in the past.
Jim Greynolds (since 2003): One of the Big Four. He orchestrated the abduction of Hobbsborough back in V2. In V3 he was absent just like the other three of the Big Four. In V4 he seemed to like picking on Achlys. The other terrorists seem to regard him as rather psychotic and unpredictable. He has taken at least temporary command of the terrorist group since Danya's death. Even though Tracen has taken up the position of his father, Jim appears to still lead and organise things, together with Danya. He perhaps has the closest connection to the Danya family. He claims SOTF was his idea.
Sonia Nguyen (since 2003): One of the Big Four. In V2 she orchestrated the abduction of Franklyn Senior High and also brought the BKA several times to the island. In V4 she revealed to Dorian that she, Melvin, and Jim had been out on assignment, explaining her absence in V3. She also orchestrated the assassination of Lucas Grossi during V6, who revealed information that helped them to eliminate STAR.
Steven Wilson (since 2003): One of the Big Four. One of the oldest members of the Taskforce. For preparing the abduction of Bathhurst during V2 he acted as the headmaster of the school for one year. He also delivered BKA several times that version. He had been operating independently from the other three during the span between seasons two and four. During V4 he organised a defence while STAR attacked their base. He led the assault squad when infiltrating the STAR HQ during V6.
Cecily Lacoste (since 2005): Cecily had been in the Taskforce since Test Run Eight. During V3 she knew Dorian caused reactivating the virus but had been blackmailed by Garnett to not tell it to Danya. In V4 she is still up to to her back-stabbing tricks, immediately pinning the blame on Achlys when Danya wanted to know who was responsible for the Liz Polanksi incident. While Sonia and her picked up V5's winner Amaranta Montalvo, she was surprise-kissed by her.
Shamino Warhen (since 2006): One of the terrorists responsible for placing the numerous jamming devices around the island. He was also the driver of one of the coaches the abducted students from Bayview were travelling in. In V5 it is revealed that he is responsible for placing students into the positions before they wake up. He also did a joke announcement in V5, where he fake-announced that no one was killed, resulting in everyone's collar being detonated, as a joke.
Christina "Domino" Stockton (since 2005): A veteran, she has been with Danya since V0.8 at the latest. Nothing much is known about her, apart from that she comes from an abusive family. She was responsible for placing the numerous jamming devices around the island so that cell phone reception was completely cut off. In V5 she organised the betting on the winner of SOTF the terrorists traditionally did at halfway.
Matt Richards (since 2006): One of the terrorists outside the upper echelons, Richards was assigned to the island to help deal with the Polanski incident. He has a close but somewhat antagonistic relationship with Josh Baines. In V5 it was revealed that he had been an NYPD officer with Baines.
Josh Baines (since 2006): Another of the terrorists assigned to the island, and a very skilled hand-to-hand fighter. Baines has a close yet antagonistic friendship with Matt Richards. In V5 it was revealed that he had been an NYPD officer with Richards.
Dennis Lourvey (since 2008): A new member of the Arthro Taskforce, he's in charge of designing, constructing and testing out the new collars for V4. In V5 he ordered the collar detonation of Gavin Hunter's group.
Abril "Abby" Soto (since 2012):
Monica Brown (since 2012):
Trent Camden (since 2012): A new member to the team, Trent is a British pharmacist with a callous disregard for other people and an enthusiasm for seeing the game unfold.
Josie Knight (since 2015):
Boris Petrikov (since 2015):
Current (Minor) AT Members:
- Gordon Gladney, Adrian (surname unknown) and Spence (surname unknown): Terrorists who were part of the "Island Team" since V3. Their job is to deliver the BKA weapons to the island.
- Andrew Denning: A terrorist who wrote profile evaluations in V5 and monitored cameras in V6.
- Beatrix Deverell: Has not made an appearance yet.
- Bradley "King" Thomas: Has not made an appearance yet.
- David Konrad (Status Unknown): Leader of Squad One during the V3 Escape.
- Donna "Queen" Jacobs: Has not made an appearance yet.
- Elias Östberg: Pilot of V5, as well as a terrorist writing profile evaluations in V5.
- (First name unknown) Johnson: A terrorist who was patrolling Danya during his meeting with Dodd.
- Joseph Jackson: A sleeper for the V2 abduction.
- Dr. Kelley: The doctor who treated Amaranta Montalvo after she won V5.
- Penny Sullivan: A surgeon who wrote profile evaluations in V5.
- Mark "Maverick" Alura: A terrorist known for being lethal in TR8.
- Marvin and Harold: Terrorists who delivered BKA in V2. Marvin seemed to be the leader of the squad delivering the BKAs, with Harold and two unnamed terrorists (one of whom is a foreigner) in tow.
- Warren "Ace" Hyderdaul: Ace along with Jack Dunlop shot Sparky in V4.
- (First name unknown) Haskins: Minor V6 terrorist. Colleague of Josie Knight.
- (First name unknown) Parker: Minor V6 terrorist. Superior of Josie Knight.
Former Members Edit
Victor Danya (2003 - 2008): Founder and leader of the AT. The one, the only, the mastermind behind the SOTF project. He is known for his twisted, sick humour and his cruel behaviour towards other people. He however was a very secretive man. While doing the announcements he's know for his exaggerating and bending the truth to have the students up the ante. Other than that, he's to his old tricks -- harassing the students, awarding the killers, reading raunchy SOTF fanfiction and hanging out in SOTF chatrooms. As of v4's ninth announcement, Danya has been KIA.
Dorian "Jett" Pello (2005 - 2008): Dorian is described as skinny, tall and long armed. He often is ridiculed by Danya and is scared of him, fearing his life while working for the AT. He worked for the AT, because he got paid well, so he could use his money to send it to his sick mother. He plays the "personal assistant" to Danya, but also is tech-savvy. In the space between the end of V3 and the start of V4, Dorian's mother passed away despite the money he sent for treatment, which left him feeling that he no longer had a legitimate excuse for working with Danya. This came to a head during STAR's attack on the terrorist HQ, where Dorian shot Danya to death and escaped with the attackers.
Melvin Carter (2003 - 2008): One of the Big Four. The rather quiet man orchestrated the PJ Gilroy abduction V2 and was absent in V3 like his counterparts. He has been supervising Danya's technical staff in V4. He is killed by "Sparky" on the seventh night of the game, after uncovering her betrayal.
Shannon McLocke, Angelina Kaige and Elijah Rice (2003 - 2005): "The Terrific Three" were valued members of the Taskforce who were there since the beginning. They were there during the Test Runs, V0 and V1. During the fourth announcement of Version 1 they however did a fatal mistake. While reading a shipping fanfiction of the contestants Jacob Starr and Uriel Hunter for fun they accidently let the microphone to the island on. This enfuriated Danya, resulting in them having their vocal chords removed and being thrown to the V1 island themselves as contestants. Heavily armed, with bulletproof vests and without vocal chords, each one of them managed to thin out the competition, but were all killed in action eventually.
Brandon Garnett (2005, 2007): Described as a worker with a faint scar above his eyebrow, he is at the scene of the "fanfiction fiasco". Before it got too out of hand, he exited the room and hasn't been seen since. His first V3 appearance was in the second announcement, where he was unnamed and simply known as 'Eye-Patch Guy', though Danya did mention that he was a returning member. His exact identity wasn't revealed until the sixth announcement, where it was noted that he didn't come back on his own free will, and that the reason why he wears an eye patch was a result of his forced return. He later deserted the AT again during the V3 Escape, defecting to STAR, where he took up a major role. During V6 it also was revealed that he caused the TR8 Escape.
Lucas Grossi (2003 - 2007): One of the senior technicians for the AT squad, Grossi was assigned by Danya to "babysit" one Mr. Brandon H. Garnett after he rejoined the organization. After Dorian accidentally re-introduced Jack O'Connor's virus to the system, Grossi was one of the main people responsible for putting it back in operation. Over the course of v3, he started to grow disgusted with what Danya was doing, and eventually helped Garnett in an attempt to rescue a large number of students from the island. As of v4, he has defected to STAR.
Achlys (2003 - 2008): In Version One, he was the one that alerted Danya to the broken cameras in every part of the island except for the Bathroom Facility, the Ravine, the Old Warehouse, the Eastern Shore, and the Dark Caves. Whiny and cowardly, he was even looked down upon by Dorian. Fortunately, though, Achlys was able to bring back the transmission for the cameras (they had been knocked out by the rain). He gets to play somewhat of a bigger part when Danya gives him the chance to shoot down the terrific three's helicopter, but it isn't much. He is revealed to be one of the most senior technicians; he had been working for Danya since 2003. However, his loyalty to Danya proved to be negligible in V4; when the Liz Polanski incident during the middle of day 4 went undetected, Achlys was to blame and was subsequently executed by Sparky under Danya's order.
"Sparky": (2008) As another new addition to the team during V4, not much was known about her, but her age is presumed to be around 18-19 years old. She appears to be very dedicated to her work. She was made to execute Achlys after the incident involving Liz Polanski. In reality, Sparky is STAR member Brynn Lovell, inserted into the AT as an agent for the group; she's found out on the seventh night of the game, and shot to death after killing Melvin Carter.
Rhion Klayton (2003 - 2005): A terrorist who had been with the AT since the beginning who had a mind of change during V1, who disappeared afterwards and tried to launch an underground campaign against AT. Danya was trying to silence him. His current status is unknown.
Other (Minor) Terrorists Killed in Action:
Test Run Five (2005):
- One to three terrorists killed by the winner of Eastview High School's test run
Test Run Eight (2005):
- Orsen Wyndham: Killed by Cecily Lacoste in TR8.
- Vincent "Big V" Trilby: Killed in TR8.
Version One (2005):
- Unnamed terrorist killed during Antonio Franchini's kidnapping
- Unnamed terrorist killed during Cillian Crowe´s kidnapping
Version Two (2006):
- Louis Bourbon: A former prisoner who was killed by Greynolds during the V2 abduction.
Version Three (2007):
- Rosemarie Chevalier: Leader of Squad 2 during the V3 Escape. She was shot by Lucas Grossi while they were on the island.
- Joseph Hurst: Leader of Squad 3 during the V3 Escape, who has been KIA. At 64, Hurst is the only terrorist confirmed to have been older than Steven Wilson.
- Tommy Carver: Leader of Squad 4 during the V3 Escape who was killed by Bill Ritch's explosion while attempting to persuading him to not detonate the grenade.
- (First name unknown) Raiger: A terrorist who was shot by Grossi during the V3 Escape.
- (First name unknown) Matthews: A terrorist who was shot by Danya during the V3 Epilogue when questioning his order.
- All of Squads One, Two and Three sent to the island during the V3 Escape Attempt
Version Four (2008):
- (First name unknown) Braden: A terrorist who was shot by Sparky.
- Jack Dunlop: A terrorist shot by STAR during the V4 Rescue.
- Jacques "Jack" Matthis: Pilot of the V0 abduction. Was killed during the V4 Assault.
- Unknown number of terrorists killed during STAR's attack on HQ
Version Six (2015):
- A helicopter squad blown up during the STAR decoy mission.
Other Terrorists Killed in Action:
- Shane Kimblee: A terrorist who was killed in action. Danya seemed to have reacted grim to his death.
- Niki Montgomery: Has not made an appearance yet.
- Troy Oakley: Has not made an appearance yet.
- John Patrick Dage: Has not made an appearance yet.
- Kenneth Harlen: Has not made an appearance yet.
- Harold "Chubby" Lowry: Has not made an appearance yet.
- Paula Eads: Has not made an appearance yet.
- Mickey Eveland: Has not made an appearance yet.
- George "Georgie" Cissney: Has not made an appearance yet.
- A unit of unnamed terrorists Angelina Kaige used to work with