Member since: April 8, 2007
Real name: Rob
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Most known for: Being the best looking guy on SOTF (no offense to the other male handlers).
Relatively new, RePeate signed up midway through Version 2, and has been an active off-topic poster until the beginning of Version 3. His life has, until recently, been fairly uneventful. While he enjoys the bar and club scene, he spends a great deal of his downtime on the computer.
Little known facts:
- A video game prodigy, he will master any game put in front of him in a matter of days.
- His favorite band is The Offspring.
- Is a total cat person (his current cat is named Earthworm Jim).
- Completely horrible at saving money.
- Has a slightly anal tendency to re-edit posts over and over for the tiniest of spelling/grammer mistakes.
- Went to a Christian private school and has a minister mother, despite being an atheist.
- Favorite authors include Robert J. Sawyer, Douglas Adams, H.G. Wells, Leo Frankowski, Dr. Haha Lung, and of course Koushun Takami.
- Has every single Battle Royale manga (all 15), as well as the book and movie. He first saw Battle Royale at a film club in university (the only time he went to their meeting, costing him ten dollars for a membership he never used).
- Used to live off a diet of Skittles, chips, and pop... but is still considered thin/lankey.